- The "all white" version of The Compass features four diamond trillions that frame the center stone. Elegantly shaped, it's a true one-of-a-kind piece perfect for engagements or as an addition to the collection of all fine jewelry lovers.
Diamond center stone orders will not be charged at checkout. Since every diamond is different, this price is only a best estimate. The actual price will be determined based on the stone you select. Learn more or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order.
- Radiant cut diamond .70ct
- Certified G-H VS2-SI2.
- Diamond Trillions, .35ct
- Approximately 1.0 total carat weight
- We love diamonds but there are other great alternatives to consider. Here are additional center stone options:
Moissanite - Forever Brilliant, square brilliant cut, approximately .80 ct
Moissanite is extremely durable and provides an even greater brilliance than diamond. They are grown in a lab, not mined, which means there's virtually no environmental impact. Learn More.
*Moissanite center stone Compass ring comes with all diamond surrounding stones.
White Sapphire - radiant or princess cut, approximately .85 ct
White Sapphire scores very high in hardness, making it the second most durable natural stone after diamond. They're cost effective, responsibly sourced, and produce a fantastic white color. Learn More.
*White Sapphire center stone Compass ring comes with all white sapphire surrounding stones.
If you want to customize this ring differently from what's listed here, please e-mail us.
- If you're in the Los Angeles area and would like to schedule an appointment to see this ring, please e-mail us.
Otherwise, we are happy to arrange a Skype or FaceTime call.