The Hieroglyphic Ring
- The Hierogplyphic is a uniquely shaped ring with delicate geometric metalwork. Featuring a rose cut center diamond surrounded by intersecting miligrain spokes, The Hierogplyphic fits beautifully as a right-hand ring or as an ideal engagement piece for the alternative bride.
- Rose cut center diamond with bezel setting, .35 ct.
- Two 2.5mm diamond rounds.
Each piece is made to order. Please allow 4-6 weeks to make.
- The Hierogplyphic ring is also available with a moissanite center stone.
If you want to customize this ring differently from what's listed here, please e-mail us.
- If you're in the Los Angeles area and would like to schedule an appointment to see this ring, please e-mail us.
Otherwise, we are happy to arrange a Skype or FaceTime call.
Click here to download a PDF document illustrating the actual scale of our rings.